Free UK Shipping + Free Global Shipping on Orders over £150
And if you bank with one of our global banking partners, you can choose to buy your wearable 'Payment Ready' - linked directly to your bank card.
• Power your payments with the multi award-winning digital wallet MuchBetter, if you live in the UK, Switzerland or one of the 30 countries in the European Economic Area.
• Simply top up the MuchBetter app by debit card, bank transfer or Crypto currency.
• Then you're ready to shop securely ✔ wherever you see the contactless symbol in the world.
• MuchBetter is a free account for all Tovi Sorga wearable devices until 31 December 2021. After this introductory offer, MuchBetter charges a subscription of £2.50 per month to cover the pre-pay account fees charged by the banking industry.
• MuchBetter also helps you send funds via mobile, donate to charity and earn rewards.
• If you bank with one of our partner banks, your wearable will arrive with you Payment Ready - securely linked directly to your bank card.
• After you purchase your accessory, you'll be guided through the Mastercard Digital Enablements Service (MDES) to link your wearable to the bank card of your choice.
• When you receive your wearable, simply activate it within 30 days. Then your device is linked to your bank card and ready for secure, touch-free payments. ✔
• It's easy to manage your device with the free Manage-Mii app.
'Cannot live without this! Contactless bracelet is life changing AND absolutely beautiful... Get one!!'
Customer review by Nina B.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
'Interacted with customer services - very pleased to hear a voice from the UK. Contactless payment works like magic - seamless and reliable. A must have for every tech fan.'
Customer review by Mohammed M.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
'Admired every time I've used it. It's so beautifully made, I can't fault it and I hardly notice it on my wrist it's so comfortable. There should be no hesitation, get one.'
Customer review by Mrs S.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
• Certified with passport and banking grade security assured by Mastercard's Digital Enablement Service.
• With the same fraud protection as most contactless cards, all transactions are automatically protected through your banking network.
• Freeze the contactless functionality on your payment bracelet or key ring whenever you need, and track all your spending on the go via your mobile.
• UK customer support and a complimentary 1-Year Warranty with all Tovi Sorga accessories.
Perfect for public transport - capping just like an Oyster card as you travel across the London transport system.
• You must be aged 18+ and a resident of the UK, Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA) to use a MuchBetter account with Tovi Sorga wearables. See muchbetter.com for full terms, fees and conditions.
• MuchBetter is a free account for all Tovi Sorga wearable devices until 31 December 2021. After this introductory offer, MuchBetter charges a subscription of £2.50 per month to cover the pre-pay account fees charged by the banking industry. You can register multiple Tovi Sorga devices within one monthly account subscription at no extra cost.
• Contactless transactions with your Tovi Sorga wearable are limited to a maximum of 5 payments. Once you have reached the limit, all you have to do is log into your MuchBetter account from your mobile app and unfreeze your device to allow 5 more transactions. This is a security feature that has been implemented to protect your account.
• Tovi Sorga MuchBetter devices are valid for payments for a minimum of 5 years. After 5 years the life of your device may be extended by contacting us at email@example.com.
• You must bank with one of our partner banks to link your Tovi Sorga device directly to your bank card. See www.manage-mii.co.uk for full terms and conditions.
• Tovi Sorga Payment Ready contactless devices are valid for payments for a minimum of 3 years. After 3 years the life of your device may be extended by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• High Value Transactions: Single transactions of €50 and above are high-value transactions. Whenever you make a high-value transaction with your wearable, you may be asked to enter your PIN number on the payment terminal.
• Whenever you make consecutive low value transactions (below €50) with an accumulated value reaching €150 or up to 5 transactions depending on your bank settings, you may be asked to authenticate yourself to continue using your payment wearable. This may be via a push notification using Manage-Mii or from your bank mobile app/wallet. Using Manage-Mii, authentication is done via your phone’s built-in authentication features (Touch ID, Face ID, etc). Your own bank mobile app/wallet may be different – your bank will provide the details.