If you bank with one of our partners listed below, select that option when you buy your Tovi Sorga contactless accessory.
• After you purchase your Tovi Sorga contactless bracelet or key fob, we'll ask you to link it to your bank card so that it arrives with you Payment Ready.
• This is an ultra secure process called 'tokenisation' which uses Mastercard's Digital Enablements Service (MDES).
• Tokenisation replaces your bank card's long PAN number with an alternate number, greatly reducing the risk of fraud. In fact it's so safe, your wearable will have passport and banking grade security. ✔
• When your Tovi Sorga contactless accessory arrives, you'll receive instructions to activate it.
• It's really important you activate your wearable within 30 days, or you may have to send it back to be set up again.
• So no dawdling. And why would you want to anyway? Because then, Tah Dah...
• Shop like a superhero wherever you see the contactless symbol around the world.
• Enjoy faster, easier, touch-free payments for everyday groceries, grabbing a coffee, commuting on public transport, travelling abroad...
• Your country's local payment limits will apply. In Europe, you can exceed the contactless limit with your Tovi Sorga wearable by typing in your PIN number.
Download the Manage-Mii app to track your spending and manage your wearables.
Freeze and unfreeze your device whenever you need, for extra peace of mind.
• You must have a Mastercard or Maestro bank card from one of our partner banks ] to link your Tovi Sorga device directly to your bank card. See www.manage-mii.co.uk for full terms and conditions.
• Tovi Sorga Payment Ready contactless devices are valid for payments for a minimum of 3 years. After 3 years the life of your device may be extended by contacting us at email@example.com.
High Value Transactions
• Single transactions of €50 (or equivalent currency) and above are high-value transactions. Whenever you make a high-value transaction with your wearable, you may be asked to enter your PIN number on the payment terminal.
Your Spending Limit
• Whenever you make consecutive low value transactions (below €50) with an accumulated value reaching €150 or up to 5 transactions depending on your bank settings, you may be asked to authenticate yourself to continue using your payment wearable. This may be via a push notification using Manage-Mii or from your bank mobile app/wallet. Using Manage-Mii, authentication is done via your phone’s built-in authentication features (Touch ID, Face ID, etc). Your own bank mobile app/wallet may be different – your bank will provide the details.